Saturday, July 6, 2013

Random Memory: Alone at Last

Such a sweet little thing, not a heavyweight in the alcohol consumption department. But those eyes could drink anyone under the table. Jet black hair past the shoulders, soon to be in a ponytail. Sitting and sipping in the corner talking about nothing in particular. My interests and your interests are exchanged as to try to keep the conversation going. Awkward silence, soon ends as we begin to speak at the same time. "No you go first" I said, as I try to listen, but Cypress Hill be too loud, and she notices. So without hesitation she grabs my hand and leads us to a more quiet area of the house party. Weaving and waving to those in our path, soon we reach our destination. Alone at last, was your intent, that you reveal in my ear. As we start to make a connection, your inner ability to hold the contents of your "belly" soon makes its appearance. Now if only I could have seen your expression and feelings, in that dark room, as I lay there with your excretions on my chest. Not sure if your immediate dash to the bathroom was from embarrassment or the need to pray to the porcelain god. I dust myself off and get up to check on you. Now this is the vision that is engraved in my mind. As I open the door, your eyes are tear filled and devastated as you look at me. I gently pull your hair back and put it in a ponytail from the elastic that was in my hair. Give you some water and rub your back. I only said I wouldn't tell anyone, I never promised...
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment