Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Strong Scent

I smelt a smell that forced my memory into overdrive, today
Never has a memory been so strong
All my tingles and relapses on my spot...

How the way I thought as a child, and now to look back on those thoughts
Become increasingly both redundant and surprisingly superseding
Of the state in which I have conceived and concluded

To sit and strike a conversation  with my former self
Would cause irrelevant circumstances, as both collide with opinions
And most importantly, both would prove the impossible

As I often thought about myself in the future, now I am here
And remind myself of when and where I was...

A note to another Future, and one to Look back on this occasion


to be continued, for reference of looking back again...

No comments:

Post a Comment