Saturday, March 8, 2014

Random Memory #1224

Down a hallway, within the porch, you and a "friend" giggle
As You peek around the corner and I instinctively catch your eye
The moment I saw you, I could see your innocence and purity
But I knew then as I do now, that I was everything your mother warned you about

Yet still your "friend" persisted we "conversate", for which I hesitated
Not for reasons of uninterested delight, but for reasons of not allowing my ways to destroy
"Fine" I mutter, and am directed to the porch.
Awkward silence and wide eyed expression fills your face as you look up at me
And a smile that broke my resolve, yet not my conviction

That smile is soon reversed, as I explain my situation and solutions

I leave you in a state of confusion and disbelief
Through the smoke and patron filled house, Your "friend" follows
She inquires about our interaction
And as I sit at the edge of my bed, I explain

Your "friend" seems relieved and excited at my explanation
For the next move was purely beyond the scope my intoxicated state
As we lock lips and I lay back upon my bed, "friend" on top
Innocence and purity soon enters the room
to find what I most definitely warned about in our earlier encounter

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment