Saturday, June 29, 2013

Random Memory: My View

The lights are out, only lights comes from the stereo,
The stereo that plays Our Song,
As we lay there in Darkness, rocking back and forth.

This may be our last night together, and you know that
And I suddenly know too, as I feel drops on my Cheek
Situations have sent us in Opposite directions...

We try to figure out a way, a way to stay, forever
Which only makes us more frustrated and jaded
We fight to stay awake, as I watch your eyes close

A shadow over my eyes wakens me, for I wished it was You
but only to find, that it is the sun piercing through the trees
Morning has come, and departure is upon
Ever so slowly, I remove myself from your embrace
My last vision of You, is sleeping sound and at Peace
and I would not have it any other way...

No comments:

Post a Comment